$20 Canada-Wide Shipping. Free over $200. Local service available.


Your Cart is Empty

Beige #1011 - Dungarees Tweed

Prices are per skein/ball of yarn, except Gradient Sets and Mini-Kits which are priced per package.

Weight: #1 - Fingering

Label: Queensland

95% Cotton5% Other Fibers
Hand Wash, Dry Flat
2.25-3.25 mm - Knits to 27-32 stitches over 10cm

100g - 437y/400m

Another versatile colourway in our Dungarees yarn collection, made from 95% recycled jeans. The subtle beige hue is a result of blending various jean colors in the mix. The remaining 5% "other fibres" incorporates elements like Nylon, Spandex, and slightly elastic fibres commonly found in jeans, adding unique character to this eco-friendly yarn. Embrace the charm of "Beige" for your next knitting or crochet project.

14 items left

What our customers are saying: